Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Making Plans

The parents are coming! The parents are coming!  It's official...Josh's parents will be visiting us next month and my parents the month after.  Over a month out and I'm already excited to see them.  It's kinda funny that the farther away you move, the more you seem to miss your family.  I think it's because I know I can't just hop in the car and drive a couple hours to see them anymore.  It's only been two months since we've seen them but it seems much longer.  
 

I thought it might be fun to sign up to do the tour of the White House while they are here.  However, getting a tour is not as easy as I thought it would be.  You have to contact your local Member of Congress.  They then have to approve you for the tour and then you may or may not actually get to do the tour based on whether or not tours are canceled on your chosen day.  Now just to figure out who my local Congressperson is...

No comments:

Post a Comment